Food for weight loss
Nowadays we can find several discussion topics about weight reduction or managing the weight.
Managing your weight is just not a fad but it is very important to reduce your risk of having high blood pressure, heart disease, a stroke, certain types of cancer, Type 2 diabetes, infertility, arthritis, gall stones, snoring or sleep apnoea.
Weight management is an art. One has to develope a routine and has to stick to it.
Habit formation is very necessary. Habit of good food offcourse.
We have enlisted the diet intake rules for the seekers.
These are simple yet powerful food habits which cam play very crucial role in managing the weight.
1. Eat a variety of foods to get the energy,protein,vitamins and fibre needed for good health.
2. Choose a diet low in saturated fat, trans-saturated fat, and cholesterol-or substitute monosaturated or polyunsaturated fats whenever possible-to reduce risk of obesity and heart Disorder.
3. Chose a diet plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grain products which provide needed vitamins, minerals, fibre and complex carbohydrates.
4. Use sugars only in moderation to curb weight gain and prevent dental cavities.
Use salt only in moderation to help prevent high blood pressure a risk factor for heart disease.
5. Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation because alcohol supplies calories but few or no nutrients.
6. One drink per day may have a protective effect against heart disease, Do not drink any alcohol if you are pregnant.
7. Eat a maximum of 4 ounce of lean meat, skinless poultry, or fish once or twice a day; this provides all needed protein.
For more details about weight management by natural ways please visit